ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
An anti-abortion group claimed it could get the painting returned if an anti-abortion film was broadcast on television.
Bahahaha, slick. Damn hippies.

Funny how the robbers used the least creative, most stereotypical method of stealing the painting. I wonder if I'd get in trougle for going into Wal-Mart and buying a shotgun, a black ski mask, some duct tape and a white pillowcase.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Way to read the news a week late there Josh :)

-joe

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I like this:

"Norwegian Culture Minister Valgerd Svarstad Haugland described the theft as 'dreadful and shocking.' "

I think he's being a little overdramatic. I mean if anything, the robbery is "slapstick and hilarious." Shouldn't "dreadful and shocking" be reserved for, say, the actions of Norwegian black metal band Mayhem, or at least something more than stealing a painting.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts

:D

*awaits moderation*

·
Registered
3,890 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts

LONDON NEWS

Apparently this was not the only picture that was taken this week. Officials at the museum stated that Leonardo Da'Vinci's MONALISA was also taken this week.
However that painting was recovered within days.
Officials and scientist are currently studying the picture, as it is suspected that the one found is not the original.
One of the museum scientist had this to say "We're not completely sure, but somehow there's something odd about the painting, which triggered this investigation. I can assure you that if it is a replica, we will know about it"...

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Oh God! I think I just pissed my pants. Good thing I have the day off work, because I would have gotten fired for sure when laughing this much.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I knew it was bound to become an avatar hehehehe :D
It almost got limehatted but.. I think the plain hair gives it that renaissance feel to it ...

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
that is awesome.. i wonder if they will ever get it back.. o well why dont they just have him paint another one ;) hahha

p.s yes i know hes dead :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts