ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to raj from turboxs in regards to a price match from a dealer on ebay called street rays and he told me DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THAT GUY!. He mentioned that turboxs had tried to contact ebay distributor and ebay itself for a while and he cant get any help as far as putting that guy out of business. I am in the market for a catback and am intrested in purchasing the turboxs catback, anyone ever purchase the one off of street rays on ebay? is there a difference? any issues?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
TurboXS basically told you the retailer in question is a fraud. What more is there to say?

·
Æternum
20,623 Posts
I would not buy a fraudulent exhaust from eBay. I'm surprised you're still toying with the idea...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EJ25S, YOU SAID NOTHING in regards to my question? are all of your 14000 post worthless and irrelivent to questions aswell?

zax, i'm not looking for your opinion, looking for your experience with the turboxs catback on ebay. if you don't have any, then dont answer, this thread is not for opinions, but facts.

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
EJ25S, YOU SAID NOTHING in regards to my question? are all of your 14000 post worthless and irrelivent to questions aswell?

zax, i'm not looking for your opinion, looking for your experience with the turboxs catback on ebay. if you don't have any, then dont answer, this thread is not for opinions, but facts.
Somebody doesn't know how a forum works.

If the guy at TurboXS is telling you to not buy that product, why would you still do it expecting a well made product? There are dozens of genuine parts dealers for Subarus out there, buy from one of them who doesn't sell strictly on eBay, and maybe look into other makes as well. TurboXS isn't the ONLY brand out there who makes a good exhaust system. Also, eBay is a breeding ground for scam artists, buying from there is basically asking for trouble.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts

132002240513.jpg

I hope you buy that exhaust and it rusts offs, causes a school bus full of children to crash off a cliff and you spend the rest of your days in a prison cell.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
s00n2bpr0udpwner said:
I spoke to raj from turboxs in regards to a price match from a dealer on ebay called street rays and he told me DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THAT GUY!. He mentioned that turboxs had tried to contact ebay distributor and ebay itself for a while and he cant get any help as far as putting that guy out of business. I am in the market for a catback and am intrested in purchasing the turboxs catback, anyone ever purchase the one off of street rays on ebay? is there a difference? any issues?
s00n2bpr0udpwner said:

You contacted the manufacturer of the product you were looking to purchase looking for a price match, and they said not to purchase from said retailer. There is only one conclusion to be drawn from that: the exhaust they are selling as "TurboXS" is fraudulent. You apparently think random people on the Internet know the TurboXS product better than the company themselves, so good luck to you in your endeavors.

If you aren't interested in a TurboXS exhaust system, why would you bother contacting the company for a price match? This thread makes no sense.

·
Æternum
20,623 Posts
Wow, OK dude. There's nothing but opinions on the internet. Don't ask questions that that you don't expect to get an honest answer.

So you've found some Ebay POS that claims to be a TurboXS product. You called TXS to price match and they claim that this company is fraudulent and TXS has been attempting to shut down this "company" for some time. First off, by purchasing the exhaust from this faux "company," you will support a company/individual in it's illegal activities, furthermore damaging TurboXS's reputation as a reputable company. Secondly, when TXS DOES manage to shut down this company, what happens to your "warranty" provided you had one in the first place?

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
if you don't have any, then dont answer, this thread is not for opinions, but facts.
The fact is your trying to talk yourself into thinking buying a cheap piece of crap exhaust is a great idea and everything will be wonderful. Is this the one listed as "XS Turbo" as opposed to "Turbo XS"?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Naw, it's advertised as turboXS, not xs turbo. Man I miss foreign car forums. My first post, had to start some ****. Couldn't do **** like this in my ss forum. I knew the flaming was coming.. This was a feeler post, lol, no offense if I offended any. Lol. Glad to finally be a proud pwner, txs needs to get their damn order in so I can get my damn exhaust already, looking at this dp on a daily is erking me. Want to feel the difference all at once so I'm waiting for the cap n exhaust b4 I do the install.

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Right.... well whatever, welcome to the forum.

·
Æternum
20,623 Posts
Can someone please ban this guy?

Nothing but negative posts to otherwise helpful responses.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Naw, it's advertised as turboXS, not xs turbo. Man I miss foreign car forums. My first post, had to start some ****. Couldn't do **** like this in my ss forum. I knew the flaming was coming.. This was a feeler post, lol, no offense if I offended any. Lol. Glad to finally be a proud pwner, txs needs to get their damn order in so I can get my damn exhaust already, looking at this dp on a daily is erking me. Want to feel the difference all at once so I'm waiting for the cap n exhaust b4 I do the install.
Had to start some ****? WTF is the point of that? You knew flaming was coming cause you were being a douche nozzle? Glad you got that out of your system then :ugh:

Reactions: Rambo

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
There is fraud on ebay?

:p

·
Registered
27 Posts
You know, I'm still new here and I've never started any crap or talked like you. Honestly, you're just an idiot, have fun with crappy exhaust from ebay. Buy with confidence!.... as someones stated before I think.

PS: Really... potty mouth? Haha. That's awesome

·
Registered
105 Posts
WoW! Forums make me mad and feel loved all at the same time. Definitely no place to be thin-skinned. Save that for Facebook...OP are you feeling suicidal? Could ya make sure the job gets done? One less d-bag the world is gettin kind-of full. Oh did I tell ya I love ya?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts