ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Little update guys. I was getting ready for a job interview, decided to take the talon, but it did not start. Does not turn over. The reason being, NEEDS NEW Starter. and a Alternator fuse. I really dont have any money at the moment to fix it or the time, so as of now, Give away price is $6,000OBO. I promise you nothing else is wrong, the starter hasn't been changed in a while so it gave out normally. With all the mods done to this talon, pretty much a steal. all it needs is Fuse and starter and your ready to go. If anyone is willing to trade still, let me know but as of now the price is set at $6,000OBO as is. Like i said, i promise there's nothing else wrong. just the starter basically. Once you get this running, you will be glad that you bought it for the asking price..this car performs amazing.. its a weekend toy. Im taking a big loss on the price, but i want to be honest and fair. If i end up fixing it, the price will go back up too $7,500. I'm taking a really big loss just for a Alternator fuse and starter going out. I'm just being fair. Thanks guys. (yes, will need to be towed/trailered)
Starter/fuse easy fix, but being un-employed for about a year now, No Money...

Thanks for your time

Located in: Indio, CA 92201 (I'm familiar with the Riverside areas, I.E., L.A., San Diego, they're all 2-3hrs away from me)

$7,500(OBO)
Trades - Show me what you have.

ENGINE MODS: (WITH ALL RECEIPTS)
CHASIS READ UNDER 243,xxx (ALL CENSORS HAVE BEEN REPLACED)
-7000 miles on new rebuilt block
-EVO III Big 16G turbo
-ported turbo manifold
O2 dump tube
-HKS cams 272/272
-550 injectors
-HKS VPC, HKS GCC, HKS EVC, HKS BOV
-turbo timer
-boost and egr gauges
-front mount intercooler
-Intake
-Upgrade fuel pump
-3" megan down pipe, test pipe and exhaust
-4 puck act clutch + 3200 lbs pressure plate
-big brake conversion with Tenzo 18" rims
-gates timing belt
-Launch Control
-Street Tuned on stock ecu "piggy back" 20psi
-45mm turbosmart External Wastegate/Dump
Upgrade header turbo manifold
AN Oil Return Line
Boosting 20psi
theres other things, just cant remember at the moment

Interior:
-Aftermarket stereo deck
-100% original. no trips no nothing. inside is very clean!

Exterior:
-New Universal Head lights(not sealed anymore)
Bads(come on, every car has some lol)
-Turbo timer shorted, needs new one (you can just wait 1min to let the car cool down, no biggie:)
-Wheels have curb rash
headlights flip up, but dont go back down(bad relay?)
-Will need new struts/shocks

·
Æternum
20,860 Posts
That's a lot of money to ask for a 22 year old and modded vehicle.

·
Registered
71 Posts
^ thats not a bad price assuming it runs good and body is flawless. i sold my 85 mustang gt t-top car for 7k with no problem at all. good looking car btw.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a lot of money to ask for a 22 year old and modded vehicle.
I was told i can sell this talon for $10,000. But i wanted to be realistic So i priced it at $7,500OBO

^ thats not a bad price assuming it runs good and body is flawless. i sold my 85 mustang gt t-top car for 7k with no problem at all. good looking car btw.
It runs very good, No surprises, nothing wrong with this thing what so ever. Everything on here is pretty much clean and legit, all paper work done on this talon. Thanks man. Alot of people probably think something would be broken because Mitsubishi's, Eagle's, Plymouth's, are pretty much known to break down, but this one right here, you don't even have to worry for a while.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
I like it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I like it too. Good luck with everything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Little update guys. I was getting ready for a job interview, decided to take the talon, but it did not start. Does not turn over. The reason being, NEEDS NEW Starter. and a Alternator fuse. I really dont have any money at the moment to fix it or the time, so as of now, Give away price is $6,000OBO. I promise you nothing else is wrong, the starter hasn't been changed in a while so it gave out normally. With all the mods done to this talon, pretty much a steal. all it needs is Fuse and starter and your ready to go. If anyone is willing to trade still, let me know but as of now the price is set at $6,000OBO as is. Like i said, i promise there's nothing else wrong. just the starter basically. Once you get this running, you will be glad that you bought it for the asking price..this car performs amazing.. its a weekend toy. Im taking a big loss on the price, but i want to be honest and fair. If i end up fixing it, the price will go back up too $7,500. I'm taking a really big loss just for a Alternator fuse and starter going out. I'm just being fair. Thanks guys. (yes, will need to be towed/trailered)
Starter/fuse easy fix, but being un-employed for about a year now, No Money...

Thanks for your time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts