ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was coming out of barnes and nobles book store and my friend point out "oh sh*t dude wtf?!" and on rear right door i see a huge white mark like half of the door was a dent and someone with a white car i would think......and yesturday i realized my cam seal was leaking and this plain out a sucky ass day! :sadwave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
907 Posts
i hate it when people have no respect for other peoles cars, or even worst is people who damage peoples cars on purpouse out of jelousy! Is any paint missing? if not you can do some paintless dent removal, and just buff the pannel out.

As for the Cam Seal...get that fixed asap! you don't want a lobe going flat on you or a bearing burning up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ALT+F4 said:
i hate it when people have no respect for other peoles cars, or even worst is people who damage peoples cars on purpouse out of jelousy! Is any paint missing? if not you can do some paintless dent removal, and just buff the pannel out.

As for the Cam Seal...get that fixed asap! you don't want a lobe going flat on you or a bearing burning up!
ya its so ghey too thank god they didnt touch my fmic! :D

oh im definantly gonna do it this friday hopefully its coverd on warranty :( if not then blah, they said it will cause i nver touched my headers

july 31st i gotta pay $900 for ecu reflash and dyno time....so if this cam leak is not coverd then im screwed! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
when this happened to my silverado (it was a big dent and like a 1/2 wide by 4 in tall scratch), I waited for the people to come out so they would see me, and then kicked their door in and asked how they liked it...I am sure they watched their doors from now on, STUPID *******S, sorry I have a temper problem :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
That sucks. I had my WRX hit in a parking lot. No note, no nothing. $700 worth of damage out of my pocket. It really makes me mad that they are so inconsiderate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
It's not that they're all mean, some of them are just too stupid to care. :)

I hate when that happens... my wife has decided she doesn't want a new car again... to much frustration getting those first couple dings and scratches.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,991 Posts
ero2 said:
when this happened to my silverado (it was a big dent and like a 1/2 wide by 4 in tall scratch), I waited for the people to come out so they would see me, and then kicked their door in and asked how they liked it...I am sure they watched their doors from now on, STUPID *******S, sorry I have a temper problem :D
:rotfl:

Well you were just returning the favor. Technically.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep im mostly mad about my cam leak gasket majiger cause i dont think the dealership fixed it the first time doesnt seem right
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
Yeah I got a door ding the second day I had the car. It pissed me off so bad I wanted to kill someone. Almost as bad was the first time a bird did it's thing on my paint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
One night i came out of work and as i was walking to my car i noticed that there was a note on my windshield- turns out a good samaritan witnessed my car getting rear ended from his window and wrote down the cars plates as the jerk drove away. needless to say i called the cops and when they ran the plates the person turned out to be a rabbi! a man of the cloth! I was amazed- but in the end he paid for 712 dollars worth of damage in cash- pretty wild, huh? ever since then i've been vigilant looking out for hit and run jerks so that i can someday pass on the favor....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
got a door ding at the local walmart. GUy parked over the line and smacked his door into the rex.

Came out of the store and noticed "he's parked kinda close". Carved "you scratched my door" into his driver side door.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
DRIVER said:
got a door ding at the local walmart. GUy parked over the line and smacked his door into the rex.

Came out of the store and noticed "he's parked kinda close". Carved "you scratched my door" into his driver side door.
lol I've got to do that ;]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,426 Posts
enXiks said:
lol I've got to do that ;]

i second that... thats an awesome idea... but if that happened to me... and the paint left on my car matched the car next to me... i'd be kicking in a windshield, or atleast punching out a side window...god damn university parking, people can't ****in park here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
I park in the far away as well, usually next to a curb so that at least if someone does park next to me, they can only park on one side of my car, hense lessening the chances of a dent. Things to watch out for, never park next to cars that could possibly carry kids. IE: look for toys in the back, child seats, SUV's, Wagons, etc. Kids and there parents are bad with doors. I was with my GF in her car and we where returning to the car and the women parked next to her was getting her kids in the car. She opens the door (the mom) right into my GF car as we sit there in front of her. She gives us a look, not even a sorry look, just a look, and proceeds to get them in the car. Then closes the door, looks at the 2 1/2" dent in the door along with the white scratch, turns away gets in the car and drives off. WTF is that. Right in front of us, doesnt even say sorry, just takes off. I was shocked!! My women is patient but I was enraged and its not even my car!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
MF-DIF said:
I park in the far away as well, usually next to a curb so that at least if someone does park next to me, they can only park on one side of my car, hense lessening the chances of a dent. Things to watch out for, never park next to cars that could possibly carry kids. IE: look for toys in the back, child seats, SUV's, Wagons, etc. Kids and there parents are bad with doors. I was with my GF in her car and we where returning to the car and the women parked next to her was getting her kids in the car. She opens the door (the mom) right into my GF car as we sit there in front of her. She gives us a look, not even a sorry look, just a look, and proceeds to get them in the car. Then closes the door, looks at the 2 1/2" dent in the door along with the white scratch, turns away gets in the car and drives off. WTF is that. Right in front of us, doesnt even say sorry, just takes off. I was shocked!! My women is patient but I was enraged and its not even my car!
I would have chucked a rock thru her back window as she drove away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
The edges of my doors are pretty roughed up from returning the favors.................. 10x as bad. I just calmly open up my door and then when no one is looking... slam it as hard as I can into the idiots door.... 10 or more times. Oh well.:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
269 Posts
This is the idea I had: If you catch someone opening their door into your car, walk up and kick out their taillight. If they complain, tell them they can repaint your car, or buy themselves a new taillight. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top