ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All day at work today, my eyes looked something like this:

Check out my irises, though. They've got this freakish green outline, then some yellow and then it started turning back to my normal poop brown color. :(
All day at work, they were YELLOW. I looked like I had hard contacts from Michael Jackson's thriller. It was awesome. :D

Errr... yeah, eye cooties suck.

Weee... grand junction sucks.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's syphillis. :p

Yeah, it's just pink eye. ;)

Good 'ole conjunctivitis. Inserted bacteria via my finger by rubbing my eyes for about 3 days in a row. It was awesome. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah, but your pupils are the same color as mine! heheh

·
5,799 Posts
I once had it so bad my eyes were gummed shut for two days.

Gotta say, I'd be pissed if I saw a co-worker sporting conjunctivitis around the office. Then again, nursing staff probably carry all manner of nasty germs around with them all the time.. ;)

-Pace

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pace said:
I once had it so bad my eyes were gummed shut for two days.

Gotta say, I'd be pissed if I saw a co-worker sporting conjunctivitis around the office. Then again, nursing staff probably carry all manner of nasty germs around with them all the time.. ;)

-Pace
Yeah, I was REALLY pissed that they didn't send me home. Apparantly, they're not concerned, because, not only do I carry my conjunctivitis around, but I also carry around a bottle of instant hand sanitizer. The only negative comment I got was "if you're going to scratch your eyes, make sure to use a kleenex to do it."

Yeah, like it's not going to wick through the kleenex and onto my fingers. That's like Nursing training 101. FEH! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts