Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are located in hickory, nc. the service sucks, i paid and placed a simple order for a k&n filter for a wrx, simple enough. i ordered it on a friday and they told me i could pick it up on tuesday the following week. so here i am driving another 40minutes to pick it up on tuesday, the guy gives me a filter for a 2.5rs. i told him that i ordered a filter for a 2002 wrx, he said it was his mistake and will ordered another one and that it would be there the next day. i then asked for a refund because i didn't have time to drive back again and waste any more time. he then said that he would ups it to me and i should receive it on thursday or friday to save me a trip. so i figured that would be alright since i wanted one. i waited, thursday goes by then friday goes by then the weekend and nothing. i finally drove back the next week and they acted like nothing had happen, he said that they had one but would check and see if it would fit my car. i was like um didn't you order my filter and was supposed to ship it to me and he acted like he knew nothing about it. so he goes back and gets the filter he claims came in for my car, nope not the right one either. i went back and told them to just give me back a refund, they did and asked if they could help me get anything else. needless to say i didn't say a word and just left, so basically wasted my time again, 40 more minutes wasted driving there and 40 minutes driving home again. extreme machine sucks, please don't waste your time with them. not reconmended:( :mad:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts