Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Turboxs Titanium

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I just bought myself an Invidia N1. I like the sound and look and the fact that it can be expanded to the 3" dp.

But if you have the money and like the low-profile look but a killer sounds, then the Cobb is probably the best IMO.

·
Registered
0 Posts
any 3" exhaust is good!

now its just what sound u want

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
I love the look and sound of Cobb's exhaust.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Malaka628 said:
Which of these exhausts would you recommend. Invidia G200, Cobb, Invidia N1, or Turboxs Titanium?
Cobb

Looks pretty stock (doubt you'll get pulled over for "modified exhaust"), but still gives off a wonderful sound ;)

But try to find people in your area with the different exhausts you're thinking of buying, and look/listen to all of them - it's an aesthetic mod, so pick the one that suits your eyes/ears best.

·
Registered
609 Posts
As long as it isnt the G200 5" can . Cobb gets my vote.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Money is not an issue when it comes to an exhaust. I just want a good sounding exhaust.
If money is no object when it comes to exhaust then I would go with: Kakimoto Titanium GT-1OZ

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
I believe it's about the same size, also if you want a similar exhaust tone/price wise P&L motorsports locally sells a similar setup. I'm sure if you swung by you could check it out(yes, I know it's a haul from dekalb).

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
google and youtube are a good way to find what exhaust sounds best.
that's what I did.
I listened to all the different exhausts on a WRX until I found one that I like best and suited my noise needs.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Cobb all the way. Best there is.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i rock the invidia racing N1 instead of the invidia regular N1...did not realize it though until after i bought it but it is quite possibly the loudest most intimidating thing i have ever heard and i absolutely love it...luckily the cops here really don't give a damn and could care less how loud it is

1 - 20 of 33 Posts