ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Searched On The Forums Alot But Im Kinda Confused, I Have A 06 2.5i "RS" And I Can Get A HKS Hiper Exhaust For A Turbo Wrx And It Will Fit Without Problems :confused: I Dont Want To Buy A Hks Exhaust Yet Unless I Know For Sure It Works..

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
The catback will fit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I heard that HKS is not a good performance for the subby, they told me 2 go with perrin on blitz or other except HKS, don't know why but that what they told me find out...I am doing the same thing trying to find out too...

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
I heard that HKS is not a good performance for the subby, they told me 2 go with perrin on blitz or other except HKS, don't know why but that what they told me find out...I am doing the same thing trying to find out too...
HKS downpipe isnt the best. A catback is a catback.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ko0 Thanks But Now A Better Question "Not Really" HKS Or Greddy Ti-C, My Car Is Royal Blue And I Think The Greddy One Looks Better But Im A Fan Of Hks...

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Get what you wan't, they all are the same.

·
Registered
45 Posts
it's all on you man, people can't always be the ones making decisions for you

i prefer the ti-c though

i know caps lock is CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME, but don't press the button to the left of the 'a' key before you post... two reasons... it just sounds like you're screaming questions at us, and second, this forum just capitalizes the first letter of every word instead of every letter, so you come off even crazier

·
Registered
45 Posts
i don't blame you... i myself am very helpless as well as many other people i know...sometimes you just have to say screw it and use your best judgement lol

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Thanks for such an informative reply. :rolleyes:
No problem.

You could also search for your answer as it's been covered several times instead of hi-jacking someones catback thread. Either way will work I guess.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I did that, and found the answer (after I asked), but you still didn't have to answer like a prick.

Aren't moderators supposed to be helpful?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ko0 Thanks But Now A Better Question "Not Really" HKS Or Greddy Ti-C, My Car Is Royal Blue And I Think The Greddy One Looks Better But Im A Fan Of Hks...
I Bought the Greddy EVO 2 exhaust and it sounds great :D

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
I did that, and found the answer (after I asked), but you still didn't have to answer like a prick.

Aren't moderators supposed to be helpful?
If you'd like to move this to PM I'd be more then glad to.

I helped the OP after someone made a confusing post and when you asked what wasnt good with the DP I replied with the design which is in fact the issue with the downpipe.

If you wanted me to type out another paragraph bascailly copying and pasting what is already known I would have been more then glad to but it was kind of pointless.

I'll refrain from being helpful.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts