ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a HKS exhaust and am starting to re think it as I think it hangs a bit low on my wagon. so I wanted to get some opinions of options I have to lower my wagon with out scraping.
thanx

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just curious, but what color is your wagon? I might have seen you around, but I'm not sure. Anyway, so are you still running the stock suspension?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silver wagon 02, rota black subzero, white sti hood scoop generally found in lancaster or van nuys. Why do you ask? :wiggles:

oh ya still mostly stock suspention but end links.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh ok, that wasn't you I had seen the other day.... that one was blue. I work in Lancaster, so I'm there most of the week. I drive an 02' wrb sedan, maybe I'll see ya around...

What kind of suspension mods are you looking at doing? Coilovers, lower springs, struts.....?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not to sure what I want to do just yet as I am looking at my options. I want to reduce or elminate body roll. but I still want some suspention for the ocasional towing the wave runner I want to get next year.
thanx and see you around

·
Registered
281 Posts
Lower it... its worth every penny!

The H&R (1.5"drop) springs reduced 97% of my body roll. I have less/no understeer now, but really harsh on large bumps on the highway. I have the HKS exhaust now too, and it hits on some speed bumps if you go over them too fast. If you no how to angle your car right, it won't be a problem.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh hey hulk. I heard that you did that far as the drop. The hks is really my worry as I hit at my current hight at times. so I was thinking if i get another exahust then it might tuck up a bit better so I would not hit. I have a good flat spot on my rear mufler as it is.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I met to ask what you have done as I saw it the other day when she was driving you home. it looked nice and neat next to the rear diff. I will ask you more about it tonight.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no not as of yet. not sure I am ready for that. might wait for a install day or something. brad got the prodrive recently and I have yet to get a ride in it. I was kinda waiting to get a ride to get an idea what it's like. might wait and do a crap load of suspention at the same time. just can't make up my mind I guess. that and my clutch is well on it's way. I really was hoping to see you at the camp trip to see your setup.

·
Registered
356 Posts
now i know you can get a better pic than that, wtf?
give a couple of pics of the gap and a little closer....lol

ohh and hybrid, is the noise still gone since this weekend with the exhaust thing we did?

·
Registered
281 Posts
wrx&998rduck said:
now i know you can get a better pic than that, wtf?
give a couple of pics of the gap and a little closer....lol

ohh and hybrid, is the noise still gone since this weekend with the exhaust thing we did?

I have fcuking awsome pics that I could post, but those pics are the only ones that fit. Everything else was too big.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
more pics, more pics J/K :p
I am not worried about the close to the wheels but more the stiffness and the distance from the exhaust. no prodrive why?

yea no more rattle thanx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts