ClubWRX Forum banner

501 - 520 of 587 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I created a separate thread for this earlier "newbie mistake".

In my journey to find the right exhaust I saved the various video clips I found. Just finished up creating a mashup video with what I found. I'm sure I missed some so point me to a video and I will add it.

Link:
RiceReview Car Videos - Subaru Wrx STI Exhaust Compilation

Time Line:
Agency Power - 00:03
AMR Turboback - 00:25
Borla Catback - 00:42
Cobb Tuning - 01:16
Harman Motive Turboback - 01:59
HKS Legamax Axelback - 02:45
Invidia Q300 Catback - 3:10
Magnaflow Single Exit - 03:10
MXP Catback - 04:28
P&L Quad Tip- 04:39
Perrin Quad- 05:14
Tanabe Medalion Touring - 06:13

·
Banned
7 Posts
I ordered the same borla exhaust too, and love the way it sounds it also looks very nice. I have people asking me all the time what kind of exhaust it is because it sounds so good. I got mine from borla parts here, borla 11760 and was pleased with the price a delivery time. You should also check craigslist sometimes you can find a used set.

·
Registered
8 Posts
pipe is pipe to me so ebayed it out haha 3" tbe .. the vid is like 3 minutes long but its got an open down pipe vid and full tbe vid.. and pics

YouTube - 04 wrx exhaust

·
Registered
22 Posts
does anyone have a TurboXS stealth back with stock muffler?

Preferably from 04 and a dual tip would be nice. But any with TrboXS w/cat and stock muffler would be nice.

·
Registered
57 Posts
im looking to keep my exhaust pretty much stock but i've been looking into hi-flow catted downpipes recently. I was wondering if swapping this into my exhaust system alone will have noticeable benefits ex. power gain and a slightly better sound.

·
Registered
3 Posts
if your looking at jsut the DP it wont help much, a cat back greddy is nice and sounds great, you will also get a pinch of power out of it

I personally would recomend a greddy turbo back exhaust, there really loud but help the most power wise

·
Registered
58 Posts
501 - 520 of 587 Posts