Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I got a videoclip (with sound) of my previous BPM MKIII axelback. This is now on ClavoWRX's Rex in the states....I just need to know where to post the file...any suggestions?

Michael

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
SonicYellowWRX said:
Armin:

GOOD GAWD THATS LOUD!:eek: :eek:
That's nothing, that was before I had my downpipe...it's even louder now! LOL :D

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
SonicYellowWRX said:
sounds nice, i just dont think i can live with that much noise!!;)
I'm having problems living with it myself LOL

I have a feeling down the road I'm going to opt for something more quiet :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
have you tried seeing how much quieter the stock muffler and mid section would be??? if its adequately quieter, then a prodrive will work just fine for ya! i had a loud car before and it just got annoying and i fear that my hearing was majorly damaged from that. exposed to over 100 decibles each day probably does some damage. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
SonicYellowWRX said:
have you tried seeing how much quieter the stock muffler and mid section would be??? if its adequately quieter, then a prodrive will work just fine for ya! i had a loud car before and it just got annoying and i fear that my hearing was majorly damaged from that. exposed to over 100 decibles each day probably does some damage. ;)
No I haven't, but if/when I decide to go with something more quiet, the Prodrive is at the top of the list (and has been for awhile now) :D

·
349 Posts
me too.. ive been looking .. but cant seem to find one

·
Registered
424 Posts
Verdugo: You talked me into getting the Nur Spec. I liked it since the first time you posted...It sounds so feakin' awsome w/ the downpipe now! I just finished my Stage 0, so cat-back is next...

·
Registered
188 Posts
the BLITZ NUR SPEc cat back is defiantely a good sounding one.
I have one and its deaper and sometimes louder than a friends car with a custom turbo back with one high flow cat.

If you guys are interested in this exhaust I can go pretty cheap on these. The catback also comes with a silencer just in case you have to take the boss to lunch :)

They are constructed beautifully and the piping looks awesome standing back looking under the car.

Theres definately some power increase you can feel as well.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
jmussetter said:
Verdugo: You talked me into getting the Nur Spec. I liked it since the first time you posted...It sounds so feakin' awsome w/ the downpipe now! I just finished my Stage 0, so cat-back is next...
w00t! Welcome to the dark side :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
TB Racing: What kind of price are we talking about? This is definately my next mod. I've seen them somewhere around the $500 mark for the full Cat-Back, would your deal be better than this?!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts