ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...thus affecting your points, insurance, and ENTIRE livelihood? Just curious if getting an exhaust ticket, since they are no longer fix it tickets, would have any impact on my insurance or my points?

·
1,452 Posts

Hasn't there been a change in California state law that moved some equipment violations to moving violations? I thought I heard that somewhere. I would call the court. Sorry to hear you got a ticket...

Gary

·
Registered
44 Posts
Blue EJ20 WRX said:
Tint isn't a fix-it ticket anymore?:eek:

Insurance won't go up because of a tint ticket, will it?:eek3:
No, it still counts as a fix it ticket for the first time, but its a moving violation. So if you are parked the cop can't give you a ticket for it unless he saw you driving the car. If you get a second ticket for tint and the cop sees the first one on your record then it is no longer a fix it, then it mite affect insurance. That is the way I understood it, anyone else heard differently?

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
crikreef said:
No, it still counts as a fix it ticket for the first time, but its a moving violation. So if you are parked the cop can't give you a ticket for it unless he saw you driving the car. If you get a second ticket for tint and the cop sees the first one on your record then it is no longer a fix it, then it mite affect insurance. That is the way I understood it, anyone else heard differently?
Damn, they're getting pretty strict:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts