ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Ive done a search and its helped alot. So any way Im going to get a turboback exhaust for it along with and ECU reflash. (Im getting a 2004 in a week).

So heres the setup I was thinking about and if anyone has this please give me some feedback.

The TurboXS Huge Downpipe(3in), TurboXS High Flow cat section, and the 3in TurboXS rear-mid pipe and lastly a Greddy Evo2 catback.

So my main question is will the Greddy catback just bolt up to the mid pipe, or if anyone else has a similiar/better set up please tell me.

I was thinking about the TurboXS muffler section, but I dont know if its going to be too loud or not. But I like the canister look. Also Im trying to get pulled over dor having a super load exhaust, just something tastefull.

Thanks for youe time

·
Registered
514 Posts
I got the TXS stealthback and I love it however I cannot use an aftermarket cat-back. Your best bet is a Helix DP, a Stromung DP with stock 3rd pipe, and connect it to the Greddy exhaust.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
If you get the TXS Stealthback, the only piece you'd be missing is the muffler. You can use any axle back muffler. (I have the Prodrive, sounds great!).

You could also use the TXS downpipe, TSX downpipe adapter, and any catback. But then you're stuck using the stock cat, unless you get a custom one made.

Bottom line: Don't buy the TurboXS stealthback AND the Evo2. They won't mate up. (Well, they might, but your exaust would stick like 6 feet out the back of the car).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback, and thats what I figured. I guess Ill just get the full TXS system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts