ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever get their exhaust done there?

Was thinking of getting a quote from them....

anyone? anyone?

I think most people go to flat4.

bah I am teh suck....hence this thread is teh suck.

they located on Huron ...up by 120th..

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I called Bud's Muffler once to get an estimate for them to build me a custom midpipe to connect to a prodrive can and they told me it would be roughtly $175-200. I can buy a stromung midpipe for less than that. :eek:

I never ended up getting it done so it might have been a bad estimate or not but just an fyi.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I used exhaust pros when the hangers broke off of my BPM muffler. They welded it all back together and re-installed with all new hardware free of charge. They were nice guys.

A guy that I work with is friends with one of the guys that works there, if you let me know what you want, I can talk to him tomorrow and get a quote.

·
Registered
839 Posts
yes

I got the materials for my home built 3" and some final fabrication done (welding on a lift) at the Exhaust Pro's in Commerce city.

The Exhaust Pro shops are independent operations, I had a very good experience with the guys in Commerce City. I talked to the guys at the 120th and Huron shop a couple of times, and they did not impress me a bit.

Larry

·
Registered
553 Posts
Buds muffler rules. They did a really badass custom 3" on my jimmy that had like 5 mandrel bends on the final version and it was badass.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Buds Muffler seems to treat different people differently. I know some people have had good experiences with them but I also know of one guy who got totally ripped off on a custom catback and ended up with ****ty welds.

As for Exhaust Pros up on 114th and Huron, I went there like 8 or 9 years ago to get a custom exhaust welded on and they were really great and priced it less than what they quoted me over the phone.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys,

Was just throwing out an ideas, see if they could do a custom tbe.....

no biggie though, im pretty broke for right now.. :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got my exhaust for my Focus done there a few years ago and was impressed with the service I received. Seriously though, now that Flat4 is up and running in a new space, I'd order one from there. In fact my Helix is due in today from Flat4, if so, then Joe got me my parts in 2 days!

·
Registered
554 Posts
i like Lakewood Muffler and Brake. They have worked on both of my cars including custom midpipe on the subie for cheap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts