ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see where I could purchase either new or used exhaust, and if I could get some input on options! Looking to get dual cat back for my 08 sedan wrx. Also looking at the access port and intake stage 1 tune. What’s the best place to go to for purchasing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking to see where I could purchase either new or used exhaust, and if I could get some input on options! Looking to get dual cat back for my 08 sedan wrx. Also looking at the access port and intake stage 1 tune. What’s the best place to go to for purchasing?
As for exhaust, search YouTube and pick a sound you like. I have an Invidia n1 dual exhaust on my 2014. Will probably be changing to tomei expreme single exit in the near future. Accessport is even easier honestly. You can order directly from Cobb, subimods.com, there are a bunch of sites. Personally recommend buying a new one, not used, but that’s just me.

·
Æternum
20,869 Posts
Used.

Trust me, you will save lots of $$

Reactions: a5m

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As for exhaust, search YouTube and pick a sound you like. I have an Invidia n1 dual exhaust on my 2014. Will probably be changing to tomei expreme single exit in the near future. Accessport is even easier honestly. You can order directly from Cobb, subimods.com, there are a bunch of sites. Personally recommend buying a new one, not used, but that’s just me.
sweet. Yeah, I’m thinking invidia. I looked at a few other models; magnaflow, tomei, borla, nameless etc. But I’m leaning that way. Really quickly too, being in Canada. What is a good vendor to purchase from? If I order from the states will I get hit with border tax?? This for both and exhaust and stage 1.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Used.

Trust me, you will save lots of $$
10-4! Was looking at a used one on Kijiji, I’m just north of Toronto. Know anyone in the area or anyone willing to ship? ;) thanks for your input too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts