Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a COBB catback on my 17 WRX but the tips were very close to the bumper cutouts, close enough I couldnt clean the tips very well or easily and thankfully it didnt burn teh bumper. The system is going on my 18 STi, and Im looking for a little more clearance. I see that kartboy makes longer poly hangers. 0.75"?

has anyone used them or tried them and if so, how low did your exhaust hang down? Did it look good or was it too low?

cant seem to find info or pics anywhere.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Had a COBB catback on my 17 WRX but the tips were very close to the bumper cutouts, close enough I couldnt clean the tips very well or easily and thankfully it didnt burn teh bumper. The system is going on my 18 STi, and Im looking for a little more clearance. I see that kartboy makes longer poly hangers. 0.75"?

has anyone used them or tried them and if so, how low did your exhaust hang down? Did it look good or was it too low?

cant seem to find info or pics anywhere.
I have not tried these personally, but have verified through an employee at Subiespeed that these would give perfect fitment when paired with the Cobb CB for 15+ models.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts