1) It does have a slight performance gain if ran alone,but generally if ran in tandem with an aftermarket downpipe is where most of the benefits are.I am completely new to owning a Subaru; I ordered my 2015 WRX in September and should be taking delivery in mid-December. These are my questions:
1. Is a catback exhaust much more of a power improvement/sound difference than an axleback?
2. If so, then is the catback really worth the extra money over a catback?
3. Which catbacks, and which axlebacks would you guys reccomend?
I've listened to countless stuff on YouTube, but hearing it in person seems to be different. I'm looking for mid loudness, with a nice low, powerful rumble.
Thanks for reading, and any input!
3) Nameless Performance or Invidia Q300