ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, looking at fully upgrading my exhaust system. I’ve got an Invidia down pipe but now want to upgrade the cat back. I’ve got a 2013 WRX sedan - is there any other after-market brand I can use? Looking to save some $$ by not buying Invidia.

·
Premium Member
10,803 Posts
I would highly suggest you stop where you are at. Modifying a Subaru on a budget or trying to do it cheaply as possible will land you with repair bills that cost more than the car is worth.

Before you decide on what to buy and how to spend your money you need and end goal. Just slapping the cheapest crap you can on the car will bite you. First thing you need is a tuning solution.

If you don't have a way to tune the car right now you need one. That downpipe without a tune is killing your car. Literally. After installing the intercooler you will need tuned again, because Cobb doesn't have ots maps for the accessport you will need to pay for the tune elsewhere and that can easily run upwards of 500-600 American greenbacks.

I'm not familiar with what you have on the vehicle or what is available in your country but i know that Cobbs overseas support was dicey for a time.

What is done to the car so far. All in, including any tunes.

·
Registered
21 Posts

It is always best to install quality products that you can benefit from in the long run. I am currently using Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust 3 in Hatchback I got it from 4wheelonline.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts