ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am planning on purchasing a blitz nur spec cat back sometime soon, but i really wanted a turbo back exhaust. i saw in another thread that you said if you got a downpipe it would be turbo back. can you explain this and recommend a downpipe? and also i wanted to purchase a turbo timer, nothing to great or expensive just something to cool the engine down. i had my mind on the hks type zero but i heard it had some problems. any recommendations from anyone? thank you

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Why not get the TurboXS super stealth turboback system (~$600 from www.rvmracing.com - see BambooI here on www.clubwrx.net for some more info) and then buy the Blitz Nurspec AXLE-back? I've seen that being sold at www.german-autowerks.com for $330. So for $930 + s&h you'd have a complete turboback...

P.S. If I'm not mistaken, www.motormatrix.com might even be selling the exact combination I've described above. Give the website a looksee and let me know if you find anything...

Aloha!
Richard...

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
as far as the HKS-type0 goes, i'v ehad mine on for 4 months and it works perfectly. i just remounted it next to my cupholder. good product, highly recommended.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts