ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I while back some of the moderators were looking for ideas for www.ClubWRX.net in order to make it a better site for the WRX entusiast. I've been thinking about it and have a few ideas for suggestion.

The first would be to have you take a look at the layout at www.stangnet.com This IMO is an excellent site for the Mustang enthusiast. They have news, tech articles, part reviews, event calendars, ect. The home page is ever changing with new articles. It does make a difference when you can see the homepage changing from one week or even month to the next. One thing that really irritates me about iclub is that the "scooby of the week" has been the "scooby of the week" for months. It's a small thing but it does make a difference. We need a up-to-date "living" homepage that changes as our knowledge changes. The more our site could emulate a site layout like this, the better it will be for the WRX enthusiast online.

The next would be a comprehensive FAQ site that should read like a well thought out brochure or manual. From what oil to use to wheel bolt pattern to factory part numbers. A person should be able to find almost any answer to a question about their WRX in the FAQ/Technical site. certain .pdf files can be employed where tecnical illustrations are needed. The site should be a WRX place of education, so to speak.

News, FAQ/Technical, Motorsports, Parts and Part Reviews, ect. These elements if employed would make for an excellent WRX enthusiast site and would place ClubWRX at the top of its league. Like I said, these are just suggestions for consideration.

Happy Driving:D

·
Registered
772 Posts
Nice idea.

I like the tech articles and parte review idea. Go for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts