1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this email:

PURCHASE ....................Bel Vector 985 Radar detector

Dear seller,
iam an international bider i recide in UK_ I am intrested in purshaing your ITEM if_ ready for sale at_ a_ cosiderable low prices, and as international buyer, we have a shipping agent that takes care of the shipment,and our mode of operations is that we help our clients to puchase this ITEM__ help them ship to thier desired destinations all over africa and europe_ And presently we have_ some client at hand, who has indulge our services and are willing to purchase This item_ Hence, let us have your last offer and we will like you to reach us via the email_ for further aquitance.
Mr jerry owen
(internent operator)

Only place I tried to sell this is on the board. They're watching us.....
:eek3:

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rancid said:
Wowzers. Ask them for booze.
Good idea!

Jerry,

Send 400USD cash and a bottle of Islay single malt to:
Box 181
Colorado Springs, CO

As soon as I receive it, we'll talk about my Bel Vector 985 radar detector.

- Seller

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yeah, thats freaky. I posted mine in a local newspaper that runs only once a month. Only 2 towns get this paper and it comes out only on the 15th of the month... just once. I left my e-mail address on it for security purposes and not my phone # and wouldn't you know it, the idiot emails me with teh same wording as yours. And I live on an island to make matters worse. They are getting desperate.:(

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
What are you guys so freaked about? I bought an STi from him for only $7,500 - totally reputable, cool guy. Had sort of a Nigerian accent, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts