Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends, I just got a Cobb AP and am running an ETS intake. I know that Cobb used to have the OTS maps for ETS available on their page, but seems like that is no longer the case. I was wondering if any of you out there that have the maps available would be willing to share with me? I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Æternum
15,576 Posts
You need to specify the year and model of your car.

·
Æternum
15,576 Posts
Are you sure that a map was ever offered for an ETS intake? Seems strange that Cobb would offer an OTS calibration on a competitor's product.

If it were offered, it would likely have been a collaboration with ETS. Have you tried contacting ETS? I have a feeling their answer will be "the ETS intake is safe with OTS Cobb (non intake) maps."

·
Registered
359 Posts
Are you sure that a map was ever offered for an ETS intake? Seems strange that Cobb would offer an OTS calibration on a competitor's product.

If it were offered, it would likely have been a collaboration with ETS. Have you tried contacting ETS? I have a feeling their answer will be "the ETS intake is safe with OTS Cobb (non intake) maps."
Yes they used to offer an OTS tune for the ETS and Mishimoto intake (I ran the latter on my 17 wrx MT for a bit). However, I don't see the ETS one on their website now. Weird.

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
fastcar said:
Yes they used to offer an OTS tune for the ETS and Mishimoto intake (I ran the latter on my 17 wrx MT for a bit). However, I don't see the ETS one on their website now. Weird.
They could've pulled the map because they realized the MAF calibration was off and they no longer wanted to support it.

·
Æternum
15,576 Posts
They could've pulled the map because they realized the MAF calibration was off and they no longer wanted to support it.
Yep. That's my thought.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep. That's my thought.
dang, doesn't sound promising. your idea to reach out to them was great. i ended up reaching out to both ETS and Cobb. ETS doesn't have it and still waiting for a response from Cobb.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts