ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Erebuni rear lip installed:

Sorry for the sh*tty resizing.......I'm using MSPaint and this camera is 0wning me.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
SubaruWRX2k4 said:
:confused1 Why didn't you take a pic of the rear of the car :confused1
I just QuOwn3d myself.

Nice... seems like a bigger lip would even the front out with the rear though. No?

EDIT: I mean rear bumper lip. My bad.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
greddy lip again for whatever reason....and god this camera + MS paint huffs teh weenie for these pics :mad:

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Gauge picture since the last one was a fisheye and everyone complained

Greddy 60mm boost, egt, and oil.

OEM boost also. yay :rolleyes:

valentine 1 remote display as well

·
Registered
32 Posts
man that has to be the biggest waste of money on earth. J/k its sweet, wait were talking about that spoiler right? haha because i dont see a rear lip maybe im blind. did you hafta drill into your body to install that

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DeAdSoMaLi said:
man that has to be the biggest waste of money on earth. J/k its sweet, wait were talking about that spoiler right? haha because i dont see a rear lip maybe im blind. did you hafta drill into your body to install that
Yeah, I should've written rear roof lip spoiler.

No drilling, just some crazy-a** adhesive that came in a package that looked like C4 :eek3:

·
Registered
465 Posts
DeAdSoMaLi said:
i wonder what it would look like if u put the stock spoiler on too....has anyone done that?
Anyone notice this guys avatar? I'm pretty usre the mods are gonna hae a problem with a swastica, but maybe thats just me :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts