ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

so up for sale i have a set (4) of Enkei RS5 silver wheels. they are 18x7 with a 5x100 or 5x114.3 bolt pattern. 2 of the wheels have major scratches as you can see. the other 2 are not so bad but still need work. They are off my 03 WRX which I bought about 1 month ago so I'm assuming the previous owner was not too savvy when it came to parallel parking.

I'm looking to sell the set all together for $300 OBO. the tires on the wheels are of no use really. barely any tread left and the shoulders on the tires are cracking. I really have no use for these wheels and am hoping someone can find something to do with them. If your interested just PM me. Hope one of you can put them to use.

Also, it is local pickup and cash only please. I'm located in the San Fernando Valley.

Thanks,
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
alright, $250? i really just don't have the space for them. if no one wants to buy them then does anyone know of a wheels shop that will buy used wheels or something?

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Have you posted this on any other forum? I honestly can't imagine a set of Enkei's for $200 wouldn't sell. Even if they are rashed up a bit. They could be fixed.

Maybe consider adding in the option to ship at buyers expense.

·
Æternum
20,594 Posts
Have you posted this on any other forum? I honestly can't imagine a set of Enkei's for $200 wouldn't sell. Even if they are rashed up a bit. They could be fixed.

^^This. Seriously. Someone could easily powder coat those for $150.

·
Damned Malcontent
709 Posts
Offer shipping at buyers expense. Id take them for that price.

sent from my kindle conflagration

·
Registered
3 Posts
would u consider shipping or meeting half way if not guess i will just half to make a road trip for that price haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts