ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please help me. I drove my car home and it started making the noise as shown in the link to the video. I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this problem or knows what it is or could be. Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,112 Posts
It almost sounds like a bearing but not exactly. Check the oil and let me know what you see. Take photos of need be.

I may be jumping the gun as well. Exactly what was going on when this noise occured.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I drove the car for like 10 minutes and when I started to leave the check engine light came on and it said coolant temp high, then when I parked it there was antifreeze leaking under the car could that have been the problem with low coolant?

·
Æternum
19,736 Posts
It almost sounds like a bearing but not exactly. Check the oil and let me know what you see. Take photos of need be.

I may be jumping the gun as well. Exactly what was going on when this noise occured.
it could be A bearing, but it's not an ENGINE bearing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I drove the car for like 10 minutes and when I started to leave the check engine light came on and it said coolant temp high, then when I parked it there was antifreeze leaking under the car could that have been the problem with low coolant? Visiting Autoguysland to know what should we do when no codes are stored in the module.
Low coolant due to leak in cooling system, engine coolant temperature is excessively high under normal engine speed and it overheats. Then it is possible to make check engine light on. You can use OBD2 scanner to diagnostic what exactly wrong with your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts