ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Endura-Tech coilovers have been developed with performance requirements in mind. Performance tuned with specialized compression characteristics offering a comfortable and nimble driving experience. They are an excellent choice for that in between daily driver and weekend racer offering both a lower center of gravity and better cornering ability. We run them on our shop drag car that was in the Dec. issue of SubieSport. These coilovers have the best ride quality I have ever felt of all the suspensions I have had on this car. It rides like it did when it was stock struts with Eibach springs, but handles 10 times better.

View attachment 76084

WRX 02-07/STi 04 -$1592.00
STi 05-07 -$1680.00

pm for shipped prices!!

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
bump!

I cant wait to get mine! They ride so nice in the Yellow car! I'm still Jealous... (even though I'll be getting mine in a couple of weeks.:) )

·
Registered
136 Posts
bump for PRE. your wrx looks good on the endura tech coilovers.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
bump for PRE. your wrx looks good on the endura tech coilovers.
+ 1

the coilovers for the Forester should be here first week of Feb. (special order) Keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks guys!:thumbup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is a post I made on another forum but I was just sharing my review of them since Jen has not. We now have available Forester specific coilovers available for shipping. As most of you know the WRX/STi coilovers bolt up to the Forester chassis but the Forester is a different car all together the roll center is higher and it has a different weight distribution with a little more weight hanging out back. These coilovers have been tested on our forester and the difference is amazing. We first started with a set for an sti with 7k front/5k rear and the ride was good as with all Endura-Tech coilovers and it handled better than the sti struts we had, but it still felt not quite right. Then we put the coilovers on there that are 8k front/6k rear with custom valving to accommodate the spring rates/characteristics of the forester, it was amazing. We went to a car show in Bellvue Washington the next day after installing these, and if you have ever driven on the seatle highways you know that this would really test a car that is sitting lower than most WRX and STi's. We hit some big bumps that on a previous trip 2 weeks prior on the STi setup(7k front/5k rear) rocked us pretty bad, and the Forester 8k/6k ate them up and spit them out like it was nothing. Not only that but the highways up there have a washboard effect in alot spots, and that feeling was easily reduced by 75% compared to the 7k/5k set up. As far as handling goes I have never felt the car feel so planted to the road. We have had plenty of suspensions on this car including; stock, stock WRX struts with Eibach springs, DMS 40mm coilovers, Cusco zero2r coilovers, 2005 STi stock take offs, Endura-Tech STi spec 7k/5k, and finally and most likely our last set ever would be Endura-Tech Forester spec 8k/6k. If you are near by our shop and want to see for your self how it feels I can have Jen (its her daily driver) meet you here on any Saturday or any evening, and you can go for a ride and form your own oppinion. Sorry to ramble on about these but we have been developing this with endura-tech for awhile and I am so pleased with the outcome. this set is going to sell for the same price as the Sti sets do and that will be 1685.00. please contact us for a special shipped price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts