ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been brought up before just recently, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to get a drive together before the snow comes in big amounts. I realize that there is the 2nd creek meet, but I cannot be a part of that with my big tippy-box.

Anyone interested?
-Jeff

PS: I'll try not to get lost this time ;) :rotfl: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Maybe you Denver boys can organize a drive and us Colorado Springs boys can organize one where we meet up in Deckers or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
As always I'm down for a little here and there driving... :wiggles:

Just tell me when and where and if new job permits me, I'll be there... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,660 Posts
TheAdict said:
I know this has been brought up before just recently, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to get a drive together before the snow comes in big amounts. I realize that there is the 2nd creek meet, but I cannot be a part of that with my big tippy-box.

Anyone interested?
-Jeff

PS: I'll try not to get lost this time ;) :rotfl: :p
Aww... Why can't the big green box come. I don't see why not??? I'd be up for a drive though depending on the date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to come and try my hand at track driving, but I'm afraid of rolling over with the stock suspension. I realize I probably wouldn't, but its that fear that gets to me.

Hmmm, colorado springs. Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle? If we did go all teh way to colorado springs we could take the road (I dont know the name) from Co.Springs to Fairplay and have lunch in Fairplay @ the Pizza place there. But that would be a long way.
-Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,490 Posts
TheAdict said:
Hmmm, colorado springs. Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle? If we did go all teh way to colorado springs we could take the road (I dont know the name) from Co.Springs to Fairplay and have lunch in Fairplay @ the Pizza place there. But that would be a long way.
-Jeff
Highway 24?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
685 Posts
I'm game. My work schedule just became a heck of a lot more bearable. CS or not, I'll try to make it. Hwy 24 goes up into the Mts, and there are a number of small roads off of it. I'd love to go, but no fast speed for me. I put my stockers with the squidgiest tires ever. Michelin MXV4s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Down for this. I'm in the Springs too, so a meet and cruise up to Denver is cool with me. But, I believe the roads up near Denver are better than what you'll find down here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,816 Posts
If its before Dec 17th, I try and make it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
If we do indeed go down to Colorado Springs, we can all stop by my friends paint booth/warehouse and see his work in person... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mike270 said:
Highway 24?
Yup thats the one.
EtchyLives said:
I'm game. My work schedule just became a heck of a lot more bearable. CS or not, I'll try to make it. Hwy 24 goes up into the Mts, and there are a number of small roads off of it. I'd love to go, but no fast speed for me. I put my stockers with the squidgiest tires ever. Michelin MXV4s.
I'm not interested in a fast drive either, as I too just put snow's on and I cannot afford a ticket.

How does the weekend of December 11-12 sound to everyone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Zem said:
BTW, Fall is waaay over.
Well, not technically.

Fall (the actual season) ends on 11:59pm December 20th. December 21st is the first true day of winter.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,368 Posts
TheAdict said:
Well, not technically.

Fall (the actual season) ends on 11:59pm December 20th. December 21st is the first true day of winter.
That part I know.

It's the snow on the ground that makes me turn aside that "technicality" for the obvious truth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmm, a run to decerks could be fun...
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top