ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i plan on ordering new sway bars (front and rear) for my 2004 WRX sedan.

my only question is are the front end links okay to leave stock? I plan on upgrading the rear endlinks with Kartboy endlinks but i've seen forums that say the front endlinks are okay to leave stock.

If i'm already buying rear endlinks is it worth the extra 80-85 dollars to throw in some front endlinks?

Any help will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
My opinion is... you're already there, might as well do it. Plus, putting the stock ones back on is kind of a pain in the butt. The hex key, socket wrench trick isn't easy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i figured if i already had them off i might as well put in some newer/stronger end links.

i'm not sure yet. i've got it narrowed down to either Perrin 22mm Rear with Perrin 25mm Front OR Whiteline 24mm Rear with Whiteline 27mm front.

Either set up is going to be paired with Kartboy endlinks front and back.

any advice on the sways would be helpful too

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
I'd suggest the Whiteline setup, personally. Many people have had good results with that setup.

And DEFINITELY replace the end links, you'd be surprised the difference they make. Plus, the stock ones aren't what one would call strong, so once you stiffen up the bars you're basically guaranteeing a shortened life out of the stockers.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
If your car is a DDer 27mm in the front sway is a bit excessive. I would go with 24mm adjustible front and rear. Even better contact Tony or Clint of TIC at - Turn in Concepts and discuss it with them. They have great prices and really know their stuff.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Are your stock ones already metal? What year, miles, condition? Snow belt locale?

All that would be part of my decision to spend on new links.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts