ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen videos on youtube of people with electrochromic tint on their windows. Has anyone done that to their WRX? What was the cost? I'm guessing its probably in the thousands.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Seems like a waste of money to me. I would consider getting a compromise between too light and too dark. I like my 35%. It looks good, it allows for good visibility, and it's not a cop magnet.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I went 35% fronts and Limo all around the back, I will try and get a pic today if I remember. Nice and dark, and the cops only notice the wing and rumble...

·
Registered
79 Posts
I went 35% fronts and Limo all around the back, I will try and get a pic today if I remember. Nice and dark, and the cops only notice the wing and rumble...
So what do you do at night, just take a guess if something is behind you?
They have headlights, and my car came with two cool mirrors that arent tinted. Mostly I just turn my head and look.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Looks good from the outside, Drama. However, on this rare occasion, I have to agree with XJ. Vision at night surely must be compromised. Hopefully, you have sub 30-year-old eyes.

·
Registered
79 Posts
As long as you're attentive and know what's going on in traffic it Isn't a problem. My last vehicle wasveloster Turbo, I got used to not being able to see a darn thing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts