Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is old news and a dozens of people have posted pics with Eibach's. I'll just be the next one.

Install was pretty easy, it took about 6 hours total (including a long lunch break). The ride is similiar to stock. However, when the car is pushed into the corners it really tightens up. Stock Shocks for now. When full replacements are out, I will definitely go that route.

3 Pics in all.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
very nice....they are the next set of wheels i am considering...

·
Registered
635 Posts
very VERY tasty. are those royal bronze?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow! Thanks for all the compliments.

Those are 'Steal Gray' Sub-0's with a polished lip. Not bronze. The brakes are simply painted. My friends keep telling me Silver would look better than Red. But I do like the red.

Other suspension Mods are: Cusco RSB, Cusco FSTB & RSTB, Cusco Lower Arm Bar 2. The car really handles nicely in the twisties.

Performance Mods: Stage-0 w/ Samco IC hoses. That's it.

-- Rich

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yeah, I'm def. gonna be paintin my calipers too. 3 months, and I already got nasty a$$ rust-like color...all over the calipers and the pads! :mad: ...whatever tho!

·
Registered
22 Posts
nice job! I was thinking of going with the same setup on my silver wagon. Headlights look good, btw where is PAX, MD? I'm in Va and looking for a little assistance on doing my headlights.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Whoa! nice job there man....I like!

Suggestion:
look into painting the center section of the OEM front lip. I did it, and it makes the front end look more balance. Instead of two 'swooshes' ..er.. fins on either side, the painted center connects everything together..

·
Registered
416 Posts
Nice, Very Nice. Although very similar to my car! Same setup with the OEM wing, and STi hood scoop. But I need to lower mine next.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts