Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had eibach pro kit 1.3f & 1.0r installed and i noticed that the front wheel gap is still much larger than the rear. The car runs and feels great. But gap is still a little much in front. Im currently still rideing on stock rims and tires but plan on upgrading to speedline 18 by 7.5 with 225- 40-18 tires. Will these increase the wheel gap or look about the same? Also I heard Eibachs dont settle much compared to others. Im hoping the front springs settle a bit with the extra weight of the engine and all.:confused:

http://www.rallyperformance.com/wheels.htm

Maybee i can put some concrete blocks on the intercooler overnite for a few days and that will cause it to settle a bit more.lol;) :p

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
The front needs more gap so the wheels can turn and suspension still work. The gap with bigger rims will be the same unless you go for a larger diameter tire.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
hey F1....how'd everything with that shop turn out?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey djrez4 everything turned out ok. Im much happier with the eibachs. No more noise coming from springs and the ride feels almost like stock as far as comfort, but handling is incredible.The guys at the shop gave me no problems. They knew they screwed up and there was no way out of it. I wont ever go back there though. Its a shame because I would have droped 2 grand there on wheels if they didnt screw me from the start.
thanks eveyone else for info:)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kurlee sorry I dont have digital cam yet, Im gonna ask my cousin if I can borrow his. I will try

1 - 7 of 7 Posts