ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a couple days ago I received a present in the mail. My car is currently in the shop getting key marks repaired, a dent in the front bumper repaired, and the kit painted and put on. I can't wait until Thursday or Friday when it should be done. Here are some pics of the kit. It is pretty nice quality and isn't fiberglass which I wanted to stay away from. I will get some pics up as soon as it is installed.

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
1,556 Posts
DAMN! Someone got my kit and they even live in the same state and same color :( LOL I'm off searchin for a new kit. You'll love it! I've scrapped pretty bad and no cracks ever! You get tons of compliments!

Jason

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry Jason. :( I had to do it! Lets just say it cost me a total of $400 for the kit, painting, and installation. Everything is perfect! The guy I had fix my car and do the kit had nothing but good stuff to say about it. He had to take some pictures to post up in his shop. Diamond Auto Rebuild in Black Diamond, WA. He does awesome work at very reasonable prices! :thumbup:

Rob

·
Registered
838 Posts
PhreeZe said:
DAMN! Someone got my kit and they even live in the same state and same color :( LOL I'm off searchin for a new kit. You'll love it! I've scrapped pretty bad and no cracks ever! You get tons of compliments!

Jason
Same kit I have, didn't want to look like everyone else so I had to use a different front lip :D. Love that kit though

1 - 20 of 32 Posts