ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cobb AccessPort received today. Car reflashed to Stage 1 93 octane. Girl squealing like a little, well, girl.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now my car is teh fastarest car EVAR!

Only took three damn months, but it was worth the wait. Now to find the money for a TBE...

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
TURBOBACK, TURBOBACK, TURBOBACK, TURBOBACK.

Find the money somehow. TBE + Cobb Stage 2 is awesome! To me, it's the way the car should feel from the factory.:)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
rob a bank

·
Registered
863 Posts
You might as well just order a turbo-back now because you're going to want that stage 2 map soon enough. :cool:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, I'll start taking donations from all of you so I can get my TBE. Probably go with the Cobb TBE with hi-flo cat. Please send me $50-100 each and I'll have my rex at Stage 2 in no time.

The sad thing is, I KNOW in my heart you're all right. I will want a tbe soon, but with a mortgage and a car payment, I barely scrape by as it is. My AP was bought with freelance money. One website for you, one AP for me! :D

But then again, I am building my poker bankroll up...about halfway to a tbe...hmmmm...............

·
Registered
863 Posts
Your choice is quite clear. You need to sell your house. :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BlkWRXWag said:
Jennifer - remember you only need a downpipe to load the Stage 2. The rest you can add later:)
Yeah, yeah, I know, but I have a thing about piecing together an exhaust vs. just buying the full tbe. I like having the whole thing...makes me feel all squishy inside. Plus I think you get slightly better performance with a tbe vs. just a dp.

·
Registered
446 Posts
damn you people and having the AP allready!!!!!!!!! i have to wait another 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! but it should be a nice jump from stock to stage II....without EM a uppipe and downpipe only feel like 5 HP

thanks for the review

·
Registered
133 Posts
Strange... I ordered my Accessport from hotsubaru this morning, got the tracking number nigh on 1hr later. Looks like I will have waited 4 days for mine, including shipping.

Of course, I'm sure I'll find out that it's not in stock, however, you'd think they wouldn't actually send me a valid tracking number..

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
drfrink24 said:
Strange... I ordered my Accessport from hotsubaru this morning, got the tracking number nigh on 1hr later. Looks like I will have waited 4 days for mine, including shipping.

Of course, I'm sure I'll find out that it's not in stock, however, you'd think they wouldn't actually send me a valid tracking number..
You're one of the smart folk that ordered from a reseller, rather than from Cobb themselves. I waited about 10 weeks for mine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts