ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Quite a few people have done this upgrade on i-club. I'm not too sure about 12's on pump gas though. Turboxs did some testing with the fp turbo before they chose the vf30 for their stage4 kit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
jack mott has it done

on pump gas he has gotten a 12.9

cobb stage one, plus vishnu up pipe.

larger injectors are not necessary for this turbo upgrade.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
This is a fairly common mod for any kind of turbo. Hone insides and put a bigger/better compressor wheel in there. I've read many articles that have discussed this and it is totally feasible.

About the actual details of the Ebay post, though, who knows if it's a joke or not.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I just have two words..................BULL SH^T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"my dad caught a bullet with his bare hand,,,,,NO BOSH!T"

Guys, this Turbo might not be as strong as PE, IHI, APS or HKS, but what can you ask for from a $600 turbo.
I-clubber JMott hits 12,9 with this turbo, and I am looking foward to break that record soon.
I am running this turbo along with Turboxs stage 4 set up, and turboxs dyno [email protected] psi, which only shy to turboxs stage 4 (VF30 turbo) by 18whp. people with stage 4 are running mid 12's everyday, FP turbo can for sure reach 12's as well ( altho I am a bad driver)
Spool time claim is a joke, FP turbo spools up as slow as VF30, 340 hp is also a joke, if you calculated with 20% drivertain loss, it only pushes 313 at the crank. Stock injectors and pump work fine, but upgrade is high recommended (99% duty cycle isn't pretty at all)
overall, $600 is not bad for what you get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts