Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I try to behave, I try to be mature on the road, first oportunity after 1000 miles I took the bait.

I was cruising home on a Sunday night crzin the S-Curves on the DC Beltway. Out of no where this Accord comes flying by weaving in out of traffic in reckless abandonment. His car was complete with the Official 10 foot tall wing, guage packets along his a pillar, lower 3 inches, and the must have -20 camber he had on 4 wheels.

Anyway.... pulled on to two lanes of 270 and he was beside me in the left lane. I was approaching a truck at slightly speed up in 5th gear at about 50 MPH to pull in front and pass the 35MPH truck. Well he speeds, I slow, he speeds then slows, speeds and slows. The terrible sound of his coffe can muffler was making me sick. So I slowed to about 40 and he stuck with me. I put it in third, let the truck in fronnt get way ahead. Next thing I floor it, the boost for the first time is so sweet. I am pushed back in my seat, shift to 4th at about 80, look in my rearview. The psudo HID headlamps were about ten car lenghts behind me. I completly start to slow as paranoia sets in.

10 seconds later he comes flying by at like 90 as though he crossed the line first. I love eatin rice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ha, nice one. You know if it was a 3.0 or a 2.3? The 3.0's are actual very fast. It's just too bad that all the 3.0's they make now are auto.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea, but it was slow. It is as though he had to keep is momentum weaving in and out of traffic. When he slowed it took a while to get it back up to speed.

He probably ragged it out. It was nice.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Ahahahah fixed up accord is one thing, but those HUGE spoilers are just plain ugly UNLESS of course they're on an Impreza. The worst is honda civics with the "supra style" wings. Good Job :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts