ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
XPT tuning maps - flash to stage 1

Consider looking for used parts on the forum, great deals can be found.

·
Registered
191 Posts
its expensive. you can go to openecu and get free maps and by the cable for like $150 and have a better map than Cobb makes

·
Registered
254 Posts
Agreed, Stage one tuning through above mentioned or find a used v1 Access Port for 400 or under. Easiest route to a noticable difference

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
uppipe/downpipe/reflash

you're car will ZING

·
Registered
193 Posts
i agree, i tune on a really low budget myself. a friend and i went halfs on the tactrix cable(my part 45) i downloaded a new stage 1 map(free). i bought a 3" ss catback (clearanced from a place going out of biz, $160), i am buying a hks dp from a friend tomorrow (75) and gutting my uppipe (free, except elbow grease) and i am getting my stage 2 map today (52). my car will so much more fun after this. just keep your eyes and ears open for parts and such, if you're patient you will find awesome stuff for your price range.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i agree, i tune on a really low budget myself. a friend and i went halfs on the tactrix cable(my part 45) i downloaded a new stage 1 map(free). i bought a 3" ss catback (clearanced from a place going out of biz, $160), i am buying a hks dp from a friend tomorrow (75) and gutting my uppipe (free, except elbow grease) and i am getting my stage 2 map today (52). my car will so much more fun after this. just keep your eyes and ears open for parts and such, if you're patient you will find awesome stuff for your price range.
All very good, except the HKS DP nonbellmouth FTL bro, go to ebay and get a ERZ DP, buy it now is set at ~$100 and i can tell you from experience they are nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts