ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any owners from the Omaha-Lincoln-Des Moines area? I just bought an 04 Blue WRX - I had, actually still have, a 93 MR2 Turbo, so I'm already a member of the "import scene" but would like to talk WRXs with some people who know.

Tony

·
Registered
136 Posts
well trade is suposed to be 13 on my car
they are giving me 16 they are the only dealer that will give me anything for all the stuff on my car, then the sti theyr cutting a little off sticker, the biggest perk is the trade in they are giving me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
ya thats why i bought mine at stan olsen..they gave me 20,000 for my car and sold me the wrx for 24,000 with the priemuim package...i wanted and sti but i didnt want the payment!

·
Registered
136 Posts
yea i deff hear ya the payment is going to be 200 more than what im doing now but im upsiedown on this car and buying the sti will set my loan value even with the car cost and i know the sti's have good resale so im not too worried about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just wanted to see who else was in the des moines area and what there is do with our cars in the area. just moved up from st louis and wanted to see what the car situatuions were in iowaespecially in the des moines area. i have a 04 blue wrx some mods looking for more and a place to put them on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts