ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone assist me in finding an E-Tuner that can make a map for a cobb access port? I have an 04 STi and need a new EBCS... now realizing that the AP may have been a waste of money? idk, but i don't want to pay 500 dollars for a dyno tune when I already paid more than that for the AP!

·
Not Asian
1,069 Posts
Depending on whether or not you're done modifying, you can still get a good buck from selling the AP on here or NASIOC and chip away at the cost of a dyno tune. Best advice I can give you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I'm not done modifying but I would like to still drive the car in between upgrades without paying a lot extra just for a new tune.
For right now I'm looking for a map made for my car in Cobb AP format so I can flash it. It will be stage 2 and I want to keep that set up for a little while. Eventually I will learn how to open source tune and sell the AP, but I can't yet, so I need someone else to make it for me :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the two websites, have sent out emails. should have figured getting an AP is a one way street with tuning... how hard is it to learn to open source tune?

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Kevindood said:
Thanks for the two websites, have sent out emails. should have figured getting an AP is a one way street with tuning... how hard is it to learn to open source tune?
No harder than learning to tune with AccessTUNER Race (Cobb's map editing software).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts