150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dyno-Comp AWD Dyno Day and HP Shootout!!!: Saturday 12/11/04 (2WD cars
are also welcome.) Since it is a All-Wheel-Drive Dyno Day event,
these cars will take priority.

Get you car dyno'ed before you head down to Firebird for the last SCO
night
of the year!

First come, first serve...the fun starts at 9:00AM.

Dyno-Comp has lowered our prices and want a BIG turnout and some
friendly HP
competition!!!.
AWD Cars: $55 for 3 pulls. *Free Boost and Air/Fuel ratio Graph. 2WD
Cars: $45 for 3 pulls. *Free Boost and Air/Fuel ratio Graph.

As always...it's a great time and Dyno-Comp always orders Pizza and
Refreshments for lunch.

During lunch Dyno-Comp will also be hosting a "Tech Quiz" session for
free
prizes and gift certificates!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
hey doublej

you might want to get a reflash done before dynoday. I was at dynocomp earlier today and richard said he wont have time to do any reflashes, unless its a bad turn out and you do it late late in the day. But he is expecting a big turnout. Anyways, I hope to see you there. look forward to meeting everyone out there, etc.... later

·
Registered
168 Posts
i get all my stuff done at kingpin they do my reflashes only people id let touch car. not that dynocomp is not good or anything but i planned on getting reflash done before hand.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Who in Mesa, Tempe and Chandler want to caravan up to DynoComp together? My buddy lives off the 60 and McClintock. We are thinking of heading up around 0800-0815.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Jordan, since it's a holiday, you should be off and come out for the fun. :D I sure hope you can make it out. I am debating if I should go throw some 100 octane in my tank and see what I what I put down. I put down 310 to the wheels with 91. I would also like to see what my car could do in the quarter, but I have never been down a track (as the driver) and I would look like an idiot not knowing how to launch it. Then you guys would neer let me live it down.

·
Registered
216 Posts
why oh why do i work in retail!!! maybe someone can take my saturday? anyone know how to run the photo lab at Costco?? its not hard really.

55bucks for dyno time aint bad. its usually like 80 or 90 an hour isnt it?
maybe i can just show up at dyno comp at 9 and then go to work by 10

ty matt for posting this.

·
Registered
216 Posts
jordan, its the 3rd day of chanukah, and besides, you dont really light the candles and all that till sundown anyways.

/yeah for festival of lights

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have some family out here witch equals Saturday large family meal maybe I will be at the car show. I fly to NY on Sunday, them to Tampa on wed and back AZ on the 22nd. You guys know IBM sh*t work...

Anyone wants to car sit... they yellow one is house broken but may cause whip lash. And the blue one IE the "Lexus" may cause loss of control of bodily fluids.

·
Registered
255 Posts
linemup said:
I have some family out here witch equals Saturday large family meal maybe I will be at the car show. I fly to NY on Sunday, them to Tampa on wed and back AZ on the 22nd. You guys know IBM sh*t work...

Anyone wants to car sit... they yellow one is house broken but may cause whip lash. And the blue one IE the "Lexus" may cause loss of control of bodily fluids.
Man I really was hoping you'd bring that lexus or the wagon to the track this weekend. Guess I'll have to represent the sonic yellow on my own.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hey john is brandons gti gunna be there or will it be sold by then couse he said it gunna be gone by friday ha this is wes the kid from cali i wana be there the 11th but i dont know if i can brandon and aaron and james were suposed to come out here ha on wendsday night brandon said i dont know if he saw bsing or was he really gunna come ha :confused1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts