ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i finally got my parts all on a few weeks ago and went to go get a tune.
now for the haters the numbers are low for a few reasons.
1)91 cow piss octane
2)i'm having hose problems where i will spike so we could not raise the boost past 16psi.(this is already taken care of and is going back for a tune next week for 18psi on 91octane...)

mods.
1)pde up pipe
2)tXs turboback with high flow cat
3)hyperflow FMIC/ typhoon intake
4)fp18G
5)sti injectors/walbro fuel pump
6)ecuTEK reflash

basically came up with 263whp and 253lbs tq at the wheels on 16psi. so hopefully when i go back for 18psi i can get around 280-290whp.

id also like to give a special thanks to Icchi for tuning my car he's a great tuner that will explain everyhting to you and he has come out of his way to help me out when i had ecu problems. Thanks Icchi!

but ill keep you guys updated when i get my retune for 18psi then hopefully later on get a 100 octane tune then i might see some real power.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i been contempleting the water injection since all we have is 91. and mixing seems to be to much of a pain for me (im lazy) so i been looking at the aquamist 2D. thats what my co worker is using on his 18g set up.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he dynoed 300whp with his water injection. but hes using a tmic instead of a fmic. this was tuned by (phil) he's using utec instead of ecutek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts