ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guys now, I went and did a dyno on my STI today and was pleased to see that the A/F was right in line. I think the APS CAI kit I have is a good one to use for the STI's. At 3000 RPM I was at 14/1 and it steadily went to 10.3/1 at 6000 RPM. I think today was also a good day to do it because of the heat. The temp at test time was 101.60! It gave me a good chance to really see if there was a lean condition. My best pull was 287.89 WHP with 290.67 TORQUE. Uncorrected HP was about 225 or 227 I think. It's not on my sheet. If you calculate a 15% loss through the drivetrain that adds up to just shy of 340 at the flywheel, not bad considering that the car is rated at 300 from the factory and the fact that it was so hot today. I have the APS CAI, TURBOXS RFL BOV and I opened the exhaust up from the cat back.

Thanks for the help and turning me on to Bill at MAC, he knows quite a bit.

Marco.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Marco, i'm assuming you're the guy I talked to earlier today. I was there with the white 323. I have those pictures I took of your ride, let me know where I can send them to. I also have the video of the first dyno pull, but I need to compress it first.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
566 Posts
protetype said:
Marco, i'm assuming you're the guy I talked to earlier today. I was there with the white 323. I have those pictures I took of your ride, let me know where I can send them to. I also have the video of the first dyno pull, but I need to compress it first.
I think that was actually me with the blue sti. Not sure
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
subbysti said:
I think that was actually me with the blue sti. Not sure
from the looks of that avatar.. it was you. i couldnt remember the name you gave me. and i just figured it was marco up there since he said he went up there yesterday. well, do you have somewhere i can send this video and the pictures? :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
566 Posts
protetype said:
from the looks of that avatar.. it was you. i couldnt remember the name you gave me. and i just figured it was marco up there since he said he went up there yesterday. well, do you have somewhere i can send this video and the pictures? :p
yea you can send them to [email protected]
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top