ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is a shop in Atlanta named Balenced Performance. I thought i had the link saved but i don't, sorry. You may can google it though.

I don't have any experence with them personally but I have never heard anything bad about them.

Dunno if i was any help but i tried.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
GTScoob said:
Yeah. Porter said he's going to try to get one at Classic now. Dyno4Mance also has an AWD dyno.
They are getting a dyno at classic??? When did they start getting into performance stuff? When I got my car there they didn't seem like the place that would get into that type of stuff

·
Registered
270 Posts
Although my dyno was messed up due to the blackhole wastegate... the people at knowledge performance ARE AWSOME. They cut me a killer deal and told me to get back in asap when I get my new housings/stock wastegate back in. Definitely great people. I wrote a 10page long thing ;) on imprezawrxsti.com if you want to read it... dyno results... under modifications forum.

They charge $150/hr for tuning and $50 to just put it on the dyno. I was there for 3 hours and it ended up the wastegate just wasnt going to work... they charged me $116... so i was incredibly happy. Kevin their tuner was a very smart guy as well and knew his stuff. Very great people!

Robert~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts