ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of loading videos and pictures. Will be up in a minute. I don't think they are a clubwrx approved vendor, so if anybody wants to know where and how much you'll have to PM us I believe.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Nice job there Alan! Brock is gonna make me broke with trying to keep up with all his mods. I swear he is doing it on purpose:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Nice job there Alan! Brock is gonna make me brock with trying to keep up with all his mods. I swear he is doing it on purpose:rotfl::rotfl:
Hahah sorry bro. I thought I would share it with you but I guess it's not helping you at all. haha:rotfl: thanks for coming out everyone.

So, i found out that i have an exhaust leak. Plus the guy told me that i need a bigger tmic.

Here are the results:

230whp and 271wtq on 3rd gear at 6000rpm. Anyone know how much to we gain to the crank on this? is it 12% more? let me know.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice job there Alan! Brock is gonna make me brock with trying to keep up with all his mods. I swear he is doing it on purpose:rotfl::rotfl:
I think you have Brock on the brain, you meant broke right :baaa:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Yah, wow i totally missed that one thanks Alan... anyways it's ok Brock, I don't feel any pressure to keep up with yah. I just enjoy moding our cars together as well as just hanging out with everybody.

·
Registered
471 Posts
That's gotta to be the worst picture of me EVER!!! with the pizza and everything. So my best numbers were

Drum role please:

248 awhp / 260awtq @ 5000 rpm flat to 6500

Not bad for Stage 1 on a car with 60K on the odometer

That was alot of fun guys, I'm glad I went, and it looks like I will see you all next Saturday at the new Subie HQ thing in Redmond

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey how do we save these videos?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That I'm not sure of?? Each video is like 20-40mb, I got 4 of each of your cars. Too big to email, I can burn them on a disc for each of you. Just let me know, and we can meet somewhere on your commute this week and I will give them to you..................................

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I have all Brocks pulls for like 160-170 mg.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Just burn a CD Alan and we can pick them up on Saturday when we meet up in Redmond

·
Registered
621 Posts
That's gotta to be the worst picture of me EVER!!! with the pizza and everything. So my best numbers were

Drum role please:

248 awhp / 260awtq @ 5000 rpm flat to 6500

Not bad for Stage 1 on a car with 60K on the odometer

That was alot of fun guys, I'm glad I went, and it looks like I will see you all next Saturday at the new Subie HQ thing in Redmond
That is all!! I thought you would have made more. When I had my catback and MBC I made 265 hp and 285 tq. You have a STi, right?

·
Registered
471 Posts
That is all!! I thought you would have made more. When I had my catback and MBC I made 265 hp and 285 tq. You have a STi, right?
Yeah, its disappointing really. I don't know what an MBC is but for performance engine wise, I have an SPT intake and shield, and a cat-back, Cobb AP is set for Stage 1. Later on a DP will be put on when I get some cash, hopefully from the parts I sell.

What do you think I need in this case? Like a pro tune or something?

Brocks WRX, defineatly pulls a certain percentage more than mine, same with JMA_1000's wagon. Is this a common thing with the 07's? Cause damn, I'd trade mine in.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
just got a huge HELIX tmic on her. She should be really happy now. all that cold air she in-take. hahaha wowww weeee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts