ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched around...didn't find anything really. So, I'm going through my stuff and I'm putting DVD's away and I noticed my DVD collection is pretty weak...so I ask my fellow WRX'ers: what are some of the DVD's you recommend? I have the basics, some street racing videos, Fight Club, The Matrix, American History X, etc etc...so post up some of your favorite DVD's and help me pick a few new ones for my collection :wiggles:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly special edition, Goodfellas special edition, both seasons of the office, Pulp Fiction, and you can't forget seven samurai. Those are my best dvds. Oh throw in the girl next door :D .

·
Registered
882 Posts
Ronin
Leon Version Integrale
Transporter
Rebellion

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
soundwave said:
why limit yourself to a FEW titles when you can get ALL of them. ;)

with that said

office space
boondock saints
super troopers
old school
donnie darko
Did you just say meow?

·
Registered
100 Posts
that was only 9 times!

we can be team RAMROD!

CANDYBAR!!!!!!!!!!

hahah get the tenacious d dvd...is freaking hilarious the whole way through...if not...get the drift bible

or the aquateen hunger force season 1&2

or the family guy collection meow

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Meow let me get this straight. You want us to give you titles; preferably titles that others HAVEN'T suggested, right?

Humor:

Mall Rats
Dogma
Strange Brew
Holy Grail
Spaceballs

I will throw in Get Shorty. I like that one.

Drama/action
The Unforgiven
Bond flicks, you pick :)
LOR, any of the 3.
Star Wars (some not as good as the others, but still a necessity)

There are too many great movies for me to list.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Cannibal: The Musical.

One of the funniest movies I have ever seen in my entire life. Written and driected by Trey Parker. Starring Trey Parker, Matt Stone (creators, writers of South Park), Little B*tch (from Baseketball) and G-Fresh (from Orgasmo). Everyone should see this movie.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts