Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gillette mach 3 turbo, they mailed to to me as a happy 18th birthday present? i dont know why i got one. but oh well. anyways. i dont shave. my face and arms are rather hairless, i got a little automatic one for the brave few hairs that come out of my neck every few weeks... but oh well. I'm sad, 18 and not shaving

·
Registered
339 Posts
Maybe you could shave that cat.

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Speaking of shaving the cat....LOL

I am not even gonna say it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am not a guy I do not shave my face...

But in reference to trailboss....
THE MACH 3 is a GOD!
...you take one stroke, it takes 3!
.... whoops... did i type that outloud?

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
chixdrivestix said:

THE MACH 3 is a GOD!

:eek: LOL. Good to know Shaina.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nothing is as sexy as a shaved cat peeking through see thru lace.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Eli....count your blessings, dont be bummed cause you dont shave. Its a curse, and im not even one of the hairy types that has to shave religiously every morning, i can skip once every couple days .
DML

·
1,379 Posts
Trypsin said:
Seems their scheme works, they sent me a sensor 10 years ago, i am still buying blade for that razor.
Me too! My parents had bought me an electric razor for my 16th birthday, and Gilette sent me one of theirs for my 18th, and after using the Gilette once, I never used my electric again, except for using the beard trimmer to trim my sideburns. The "real" razor does such a better job, at least on my fine whiskers.

I didn't have to shave every day until I was maybe 21. I guess that's the only native american trait I got from my 1/32 Cherokee heritage. :) At 18, I could get by with maybe twice a week or less. Even now, my beard only comes in on my chin, upper lip, and the sides of my face- there's a big gap between where no hair grows at all. That sucks- I have to shave every day, but I'll never be able to grow a full beard if I want. The whiskers aren't even thick enough to grow a goatee! I tell ya, if I had the funds, I'd pay for electrolysis so I wouldn't have to worry about shaving ever again. :mad:

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
I use it daily....on my head!
<-------------------------------:D

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
let me understand this....Gillette mailed you the razor?

i work for Gillette and never heard of this....

·
Registered
649 Posts
I got one when I turned 18 too. Only mine was a Gillette Sensor. That was 5 or 6 years ago.

ebr0t,
Consider it a blessing that you don't have to shave very often. But, when you do start having to do it regularly, you'll love the Mach 3 turbo. The Mach 3 Turbo blades are the only ones that I can use that don't cause my neck to break out. It is very easy on the skin.

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
i got a mach 3 when i turned 18 too.

and this...

is HYSTERICAL. :D

a brief hijack if i may, i've noticed that more chix are doing that now a days... <blush> any of our female members care to comment? my last two g/f's did it, and it was really sweet..... :eek:

dR

·
Registered
29 Posts
yep I also got the the mach 3 on my 18th birthday, I have have not swithched since I got it.

dark_rex said:

a brief hijack if i may, i've noticed that more chix are doing that now a days... <blush> any of our female members care to comment? my last two g/f's did it, and it was really sweet..... :eek:

dR
Both my gf and myself have shaved our stuff. It can be dangerous but makes things a whole lot more fun. Actually the majority, if not all, of females that I know are nice and smooth.

-Jim

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Can't get the wife to do it- besides, I love a true blond- but I'm all smooth, like you wnated to know:p

·
1,379 Posts
Aw, man.... now I feel like I need to go wash my brain... :p

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
the whole thing or just the baggage?

i cant bring myself to shave the top, but it's nice and clean to be smooth underneath. :)

do we have a throw up smiley? :D

dR

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
We do now......

-joe (really bored on monday)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts