ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im not sure if this is the right form for this so please move to correct form if this is not the right place. I am looking for a driving school seeing as how I would love to rip around corners and drive as fast as I can, but im not going to go do it illegally. Im looking for a school to teach you to drive on a circuit track I believe (one with some straight aways but also technical turns and whatnot). Does anyone know where there is such a place. I think it would be sweet to drive a car like a lambo or something but I think that would be WAY EXPENSIVE but hey im looking so maybe if I can find a deal anything helps

Thanks

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Most tracks have a driving school available (i.e. skip barber jim russell) where are you located in CA?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simi Valley if you dont know where that is near Ventura. But I am not too far from L.A. and willing to drive

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Yeah I don't know in that area. I was only asking on the off chance that you were in norcal in which case I was going to say skip barber at Laguna seca or jack Russell at sears point. Just look around at any of the tracks near you.

Most driving school don't come cheap.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya im looking for something somewhat local. Price I have seen like 800-1000 and if I save up I can maybe do that. But I dont even know any tracks around here I have been on google for a while and still nothing

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
Ya im looking for something somewhat local. Price I have seen like 800-1000 and if I save up I can maybe do that. But I dont even know any tracks around here I have been on google for a while and still nothing
you should be able to find an advanced driving workshop in socal for 800-1000 bucks for the day or two days.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you should be able to find an advanced driving workshop in socal for 800-1000 bucks for the day or two days.
Yeah thats what I figured but I can't find anywhere that why im asking

1 - 8 of 8 Posts