ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scubynubie Jon and I are driving the Peak to Peak highway from Golden to Nederland, and maybe up to Estes Park after that.

Meet at 11pm, saturday night, the Target parking lot by Colorado Mills. We have re-defined the meaning of the word "BLING", some may even call it "RICE". All that matters is we've been giggling like girl scouts for the last 3 days. Come check it out!

:D

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
This sounds very enticing. I may just end up being there.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
svc said:
Scubynubie Jon and I are driving the Peak to Peak highway from Golden to Nederland, and maybe up to Estes Park after that.

Meet at 11pm, saturday night, the Target parking lot by Colorado Mills. We have re-defined the meaning of the word "BLING", some may even call it "RICE". All that matters is we've been giggling like girl scouts for the last 3 days. Come check it out!

Uh oh... I'm scared. :eek3: Hopefully I can come witness this spectacular event though.

·
Registered
846 Posts
It will be glorious. The drive will be fun too. Spirited, but not too spirited.

We'll definitely save the NOS for the return trip... Oops, said too much...

·
Registered
880 Posts
Might be there... How long will the midnight "run" take :confused1 . I have to swim in teh morning around 6 am, so I might be there.

-Well See Ya Later-
:wiggles:

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I don't know what this "peak to peak" thing is... I mean, I've probably been on it, but I don't know what it is. Just keep in mind the people returning from Black Hawk...

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
svc said:
There shouldn't be any Blackhawk traffic in that area, it's actually north of Golden and runs straight to Nederland.
Buy a map, sissy. :)
I have several maps and a GPS. I'm certain I've been on it.... I'm just not sure what it is. Straight to Nederland would be Canyon, I would think. So... that road that empties out right where we all gathered on that last drive before going to Idaho Springs? The one with the rollercoaster type curve at the bottom? Or the one with those crazy switchbacks?

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crap, beats me. Can I borrow your map? :eek3:
I just know what road to turn on.
I have an idea...let's meet up before hand, and we'll follow somebody there! There is a rollercoaster type curve at the bottom if that helps...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
w00t

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
svc said:
Nice job....I think we take the road with the "wk" from Blackhawk.
I think we can take Highway 6 out from Golden, which goes into Black Hawk, then turns into the Peak To Peak. The southern-most portion of the road is being built as we speak. The road you're pointing to is Golden Gate Canyon Road.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
svc said:
The "wk" from the word blackha'wk' on that map is positioned on top of the road Ian and I usually take.
Yeah, I edited my post, because I noticed that I was a dumbass. :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
I wanna go! Unfortunately, I'm still sportin' my rental... so... does anyone wanna let a desperate WRX fan ride with them?:D :wiggles:

I promise not to giggle too much,

1 - 20 of 136 Posts