Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wad up yahl...
If it wasnt for this i wouldnt have had my WRX STi 2004!! Let me just say these words, "MAKEN MONEY WHILE DOING NOTHING!"
Heres the link... Sign up and your on your way to CAR PARTS HEAVEN!! OR WHATEVER YOU DREAM OF GETTING~~ It will show you everything you need to know after signing up... ITS FREE
START AND SIGN UP IN THIS LINK:) Easy MONEY!!

HERE IS PROOF

I hope this will help you guys out as it did me:)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah, that's real PROOF!:confused1

You have two checks made out to people other than yourself, black out the name, and OH, WAIT, this is the INTERNET!! It MUST be true. Nobody would try to scam anyone here. And I don't have to do ANYTHING!!

Alright, for the next 20 minutes, I'm gonna do absolutely nothing, and I want YOU to pay for it. I take paypal, but you need to add 2.9% to the total. I charge $60 an hour, so in 20 minutes, you owe me 20 bucks.

WOW, that WAS easy. You guys need to get in on this deal! If not, I'm gonna sit around all day, and this guy is gonna pay me!! [Homer Simpson] "WooHoo!"

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Why did you ban him you A*SHOLE!!!!!!! :mad: I wanted to find out the IMPORTANT YET EASY DETAILS in which I could find myself in a WRX STi 2004 or ANY OTHER car of my DREAMS!!!!!!!

You guys suck:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.