ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
question for u guys, i have a 12 sti blown ringlands at 1100 miles stock denied warrenty etc whatever the question is what all do i need to do to the internals to achive 450-500 whp ?..i already have header uppipe ewg inlet hose intake intercooler downpipe ebcs 725cc injectors and a 255 fuelpump. can you guys tell me what all im gonna need for internals or will piston rods and bearings be enough to achive this goal with my current parts ?

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
It's easy to get there. It all depends on how much money you have :)

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
What does your tuner have to say? What it takes to make 450whp on one dyno can be drastically different than hitting it on another.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Srry about the late response, subaru denied the warrenty bc first they said the found a lose intake Mani bolt lose which led them to believe that I had an aftermarket one on it, after I told them there no possible way bc I left everything stock and hadn't touched it they said o well then abuse.....long story short I got the car back all tore apart from subaru they said 6700 to fix it...I talked with my lawyers and the lemon lay lawyers.they then sent one of there mechanics to look at my car to see what they thought. Being the car was all **** apart the mechanic said he couldn't determine weather anything was my fault or not ....that being said a few days later the lawyer called and said subaru will most likely blow me out of the watter in court Idk went that way and it could take 2-3 years to see any outcome ....I inturn said screw subaru and had the car built by iag , 404 whp on 93 now wanting more .....basically subaru gave me the bone

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts