ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a TINY door dent in the middle of my rear right door, Its more like a slight impression, but none the less i can see it. There are NO scratches at all though. HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST. You can see it if you look at eh car from an angle.

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
790 Posts
hit it with a hammer so you can actually see it, and then worry about it!!!

hahaha....just playing. When I bought my car it had 15 total dings/dents on it, so I got ahold of dent wizard and the guy did it on his off duty time and charged me $150 bucks for it all. Wow I was amazed of how it turned out, can't even tell I had dings and dents, plus can't beat that price! I suggest dent wizard, or don't even worry about it right now.

jd

·
Registered
790 Posts
A company that has people drive around a truck (like a ranger), and have like every tool out there to get them pesky dings/dents out. The trucks I've seen kinda look like nascar trucks with the paint scheme they've had.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Despite only having my WRX a couple months, I am becoming a regular at my local Dent Wizard. I highly recommend the places though; my car still looks brand new. :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
Get a Ding King or a Pops A Dent fromthe local as seen on tv store in your mall - I swear to god I had a golfball sized dent in the exact place on my car as you had on yours and after three pulls with the pops a dent thing it was pretty much completely gone - you wouldnt think a product like this would work but it really does and I never would vouch for anything that wouldnt work. - Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts